Panchatantra Stories for Kids Vol 5 Lite : Android App
Panchatantra Stories for Kids Vol 5 Lite : Android AppDownload From Google Store
Panchatantra vol 5 has 7 wonderful stories for Kids.
The tales of Panchatantra, perhaps, are the oldest stories known in the literature of India. The dates of the Panchatantra are not known and these tales are usually attributed to Vishnu Sharma. Some believe that the fables of panchatantra are as old as Rig-veda.
Panchatantra are a collection of five volumes of stories written by a guru or teacher to instruct the different aspects of kinghood for princes. The five volumes together serve as a guide for prospective kings, to help him on ruling, to choose fellow friends, fellow ministers, and to have good conduct in daily life etc. These collections of stories in Pancha tantra are a real boon for parents to help them guide their children towards values in human life. All stories of Pancha tantra are accompanied by a moral.
Panchatantra comprises of five volumes.
- The Loss of Friends
- The Winning of Friends
- Crows and Owls
- Loss of Gains
- Considered Action (This App Covers Vol 5)
This Application covers Vol 5 The Winning of Friends. It consists of 7 stories.
2. The Brahmani and The Mongoose
3. The Lion That Sprang to Life
4. The Tale of Two Fish and a Frog
5. The Story of The Weaver
6. The Miserly Father
7. Tale of The Bird With Two Heads
- Covers all 7 stories from Panchatantra Vol 5.
- All stories are very details and are translation of original story
- UI make it easy to navigate between diffrent pages and Stories
Download App From Google Play: