Oracle Interview Questions and Answers : Android App
Oracle Interview Questions and Answers : Android AppDownload From Google Store
Oracle Interview Questions provides you a wide range of questions that can be asked during a Interview. Application answers most commonly asked interview questions and has been categories for ease.
This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews.
- 1000+ questions that prepare you for any type of interview on Oracle.
- Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
- Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
- The Application Covers a wide range of questions related to oracle. You may not be interested in all of them So please select the Categories in which you are interested.
Application Cover questions from Following 10 broad Categories.
- Database Administration
- Oracle Database Architecture
- Database Security Oracle
- Oracle Distributed Processing
- Oracle Flexfield
- Oracle Memory Management
- Oracle Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Oracle Backup and Recovery
- Oracle Basic
- Oracle D2K
- Oracle Data Access
- Oracle Database (main)
- Oracle DBA
- Oracle Developer
- Oracle ETL
- Oracle General Ledger (GL)
- Oracle PL-SQL
- Oracle Programmatic Constructs
- Oracle Scenarios
- Oracle Security
- Oracle Technology Network (OTN)
- SQL Plus
Q. ) Explain When can hash cluster used?
Ans: Hash clusters are useful in cases where :
(i) There is a uniform, even and predictable no. of key values.
(ii) Queries using equality predicates.
(iii) The table is NOT growing constantly, and the keys are rarely updated.
Q.) What Is the Difference between Formal Parameters and Actual Parameters?
Ans : Formal parameter and actual parameter are two different terms related parameters used in the procedures and functions:
- A formal parameter is a term used to refer to a parameter defined in the procedure or function declaration statement.
- An actual parameter is a term used to refer to a parameter provided by the calling statement to a procedure or a function.
Download App From Google Play: