Logical Reasoning Questions : Android App
Logical Reasoning Questions : Android AppDownload From Google Store
This Application helps in improving problem-solving skills by fousing on Logical Reasoning Questions. Application will help you in your carrer plan and helps in preparation of CAT and other different kind of exams.
The main idea behind Logical Reasoning is to use the information and preconditions to make a conclusion
Most problems give a variety of conditions and you must use an "if"-"then" approach. It's important that you read the whole problem, and choose the best hint or clue before starting to solve the problem.
- 480+ questions that prepare you for any type of Logical Reasoning Quiz and Tests.
- The application will help you prepare for Interview/Exams while travelling , at Lunch time. The application does not require Internet Connections.
- Provide an option for users to practice his/her own answers as your application will present you with a question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
- Questions has been categories in Section for ease of use.
- Comprehensive coverage of topics with a large number of illustrative examples.
- The application allows the user to Share Quotes with other peoples and friends using Facebook, email, SMS, twitter etc.
Application Cover questions from Following 10 broad Categories.
- Number Series
- Essential Part
- Matching Definitions
- Logical Problems
- Statement and Assumption
- Theme Detection
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Making Judgments
- Logical Games
SAMPLE QUESTIONS (Application has more tham 480 Questions)
Tanya is older than Eric.
Cliff is older than Tanya.
Eric is older than Cliff.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
Answer: Option B
Because the first two statements are true, Eric is the youngest of the three, so the third statement must be false.
Q.) JAK, KBL, LCM, MDN, _____
A. OEP B. NEO
C. MEN D. PFQ
Answer: Option B
This is an alternating series in alphabetical order. The middle letters follow the order ABCDE. The first and third letters are alphabetical beginning with J. The third letter is repeated as a first letter in each subsequent three-letter segment.
Download App From Google Play: