Twenty Funny Truths
Note: This section contains Funny stuff which everyone appreciates. Here we discuss about cool forwarded mails.
Twenty Funny Truths :
- Regular naps prevent old age... especially if you take them while driving.
- Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee.
- Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
- They said we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried- but they wanted cash.
- A child's greatest period of growth is the month after you've purchased new school uniforms.
- Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent.
- Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without... but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.
- You can't buy love. . But you pay heavily for it.
- True friends stab you in the front.
- Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.
- Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote.
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
- My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.
- Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.
- Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner.
- It doesn't matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
- They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak.
- Saving is the best thing. Especially when your parents have done it for you.
- Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something.
- Real friends are the ones who survive transitions between address books.